- All prices are subject to change and at the sole discretion of iCleaners (hereinafterreferred to as ‘The Company’)
- All payments are to be made in favour of ‘iCleaners’
- The Company reserves the right to refuse a booking without assigning any reason.
- The Customer agrees to pay the price quoted and confirmed and any other charges applicable to The Company in full prior to or immediately after the service.
- A cancellation charge of 25% of the total amount is required to be paid by the customer for all confirmed bookings/services that are cancelled by the customer, over phone or email, 48 hours before the date of the service. For any confirmed bookings/services that are cancelled, over phone or email, by the customer less than 48 hours before the date of the service, 50% of the total amount is required to be paid by the customer. A service/booking is taken as confirmed when the customer and The Company has agreed and provided his consent, over phone, email, contractually or verbally, for a service to be performed on a particular date and time.
- Advance payments (Token Amount) can be collected by iCleaners through the company or any other company authorized to do so on behalf of iCleaners. If any of such advance payments are collected there will be NO refund initiated for the same. iCleaners reserves the right to waive off the cancellation fees or return the token amount at its sole discretion.
- To initiate services, The Company will require a confirmation from the client, by signing on the Customer Form, before (Pre-Cleaning Form) and after (Post Cleaning Form) the service. For customer opting for annual contracts, the relevant contract will need to be signed and executed by both parties. The filling of Customer Forms/Annual contracts is mandatory and not filling them can result in termination of services.
- iCleaners reserves the right to alter the inclusions/exclusions in the services at its own discretion. However, existing annual contract customers would be informed of such changes and are free to stop the services if they are not in agreement with such changes.
- If the Customer requires any additional services or any kind of variations at the time the service is being performed, the customer must first contact iCleaners, who may agree to provide the additional services in its absolute discretion.
- The Customer will provide a safe working environment at the premises for the operatives to perform the service.
- Our operatives will have unencumbered and unobstructed access to all areas of the premises requiring the service.
- The Customer shall be bound to inform of, prior to the commencement of the service, any hazards, slippery surfaces, potential risks or damages in the premises to be serviced.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by the Customer or any third party as a result of the effects of a force majeure, being any event beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
- The Company is not responsible for pre-existing defects, damages, stains and dirt that cannot be cleaned or removed with reasonable endeavor by the company.
- The effectiveness and durability of service provided by the company depends on how the premise is maintained by the occupier/user after the service delivery and also the environment in which such premise exists. The Company does not guarantee any time period for which the premise will remain clean & hygienic.
- The time indicated to perform the services is based on ideal conditions- there should be immediate, absolute and uninterrupted access to the premise to be serviced, no interruptions due to scenario like electricity/water outages, questions/queries by the client before or during the service delivery that might lead to delays.
- The company shall not be responsible for any detrimental effects on surfaces, items, fabrics, materials etc. owing to an unpredictable nature of surfaces, items, fabrics, materials, etc.
- Services which have to be cancelled by The Company owing to various reasons including, but not limited to, acts of nature or God, adverse traffic conditions, unexpected manpower absenteeism, vehicle/equipment failure, curfews, issues at state borders, etc, are beyond the control of The Company. The Company will do it’s best to provide an alternate date and time for the cancelled service to be provided to the customer but cannot guarantee the same.
- We might record incoming and outgoing telephone calls from/to customers, vendors, partners, etc for training and technical purposes.
- The customer’s indemnifies the Company against all losses or liabilities including that of any third party claims, in contract, tort including negligence or breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the services. The aggregate liability, if any, shall be limited to an aggregate sum not exceeding 10% of the one-time service being provided. The Company shall not be liable, whatsoever, for any pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, punitive damages, any business interruption, loss of revenues or anticipated savings, depletion of goodwill, in each case whether direct or indirect or consequential or any claims for consequential loss compensation whatsoever which, arise out of or in connection with services provided under this engagement.
- The customer must inform the Company of any incident where the customer believes that an accident, breakage, damage to the property or theft has occurred during the service at the time of completion of service. The Company will not be liable for any such accident, breakage, damage to the property or any theft that the Customer believes has happened during the service if not informed in the above manners.
- The Company shall not be responsible for breakages, damages and loss of any fragile items if they are not removed from the area where the service was performed.
- We use approved environment friendly products. However, we recommend premise owners who have a history of respiratory diseases/disorders or allergies to dust etc. should stay away from the premise while the service is carried out or declare their willingness to perform the provided services despite such disorders by signing on the declaration below.
- The customer or any other person(s) prior to or at the time of service shall sign the agreement and the customer shall not dispute the customer forms and authority of such person to sign.
- The agreement sent overrules all the other conditions mentioned or explained before.
- It is agreed between the customer and iCleaners that courts in Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matter, claim or dispute arising out of or any way relating to the services provided by the Company.